Friday, June 18, 2010

Famous Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo in Orange Beach


Alabama has a wonderful city known by the name Orange Beach. Orange Beach is a beautiful Beach City. Along with beach fun one can enjoy with family here in the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo. This zoo has every kind of rare beautiful and dangerous animals. When I visited this city I saw there plenty of beautiful birds, lions, cute penguins, naughty monkeys, fast and smart Meerkats, Intelligent chimpangies, dangerous lions and gorillas, elephants and rare alligators. I enjoyed great accommodations with amazing facilities of Orange Beach hotels.
I remember that I saw a beautiful Palm Springs Air Museum in the Palm Springs. That
was amazing museum. We got complementary foods and great discounts in that hotel of the Palm Springs. That was really among the best and cheap hotels in Palm Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment